Urgent And Critical Protections Every Business Must Have in Place NOW To Protect Their Bank Accounts, Client Data, Confidential Information and Reputation from Cybercrime, Data Breaches, And Hacker Attacks
Cybercrime dramatically increased around 600% since the Covid-19 pandemic, according to research by top Cybersecurity firms. The World Economic Forum estimates it will cost the world $11.4 million each minute in 2021. With 82,000 NEW malware threats being released every day, businesses (and their bank accounts) are the #1 target.
To make matters worse, a data breach exposing client or patient information can quickly escalate into serious reputational damage, fines, civil lawsuits and costly litigation. Don’t be fooled – it is not a matter of “if” but “when” you will be targeted by a hacker. If you want to have any hope of avoiding a cyber-attack, you MUST read this report and act on the information we’re providing.
- The #1 threat to your business that even the BEST firewalls and antivirus software can’t protect against (and what you need to do now to remedy it).
- The biggest security risks with cloud computing and what you need to do to stay safe if you’re going to store client data, confidential data and financial information in the cloud.
- A common misconception about business bank fraud that will shock you – and three simple things you can do to protect your bank account from unauthorized access and theft.
- How to keep your network secure with the proliferation of mobile devices, cloud applications, e-mail and social media sites connecting to your computer network.
- We’ll also sign you up for our IT Security Tip Series and Cyber Security Alerts to notify you if a new and highly dangerous threat is released, so you and your employees can be on high alert for it. Those e-mails will have the subject line “Urgent Security Alert: New Threat Detected”
Who Is Tech Eagles?
Tech Eagles provides IT security solutions and monitoring for small and medium businesses in the Southeast. Each business has unique needs, and we take the time to understand those needs and develop specific plans to help their clients gain productivity with secure technology. Cybercriminals and hackers are a very real threat to your business, so we are providing this free report and educational material to help our clients and business community protect themselves against cybercrime. Don’t hesitate. Take advantage of this free cybersecurity training delivered to your inbox every week.
90 seconds a week could save your business!
Complete This Form To Get Instant Access
"*" indicates required fields
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
“Prompt Service from an Amazing Group of Geeks!”
“Tech Eagles has provided our IT support since 2012. Their team members have excellent technical skills and easily solve any network problems we have. Not only that, they are prompt and polite. Finding that combination of a great geek who is also professional is rare.”
-Kathleen, Doctor & Medical Practice Owner